In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1anafilaxia feminineanafilaxis feminine
- We reviewed these evaluations in 60 patients referred after a diagnosis of anaphylaxis in primary care and seen in the allergy clinics at three hospitals in south west London.
- Table 7 provides a summary of symptoms of latex exposure and possible anaphylaxis for both conscious and anesthetized patients.
- In addition, patients with previous reactions, including anaphylaxis, to the influenza vaccine should not be vaccinated.
- Serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, occur rarely, but timely intervention is crucial.
- Less common are the type I hypersensitivity reactions which involve anaphylaxis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.