In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1US(other than a physician)anestesista
2British(qualified doctor)anestesistaanestesiólogo masculineanestesióloga feminine
- It is packed with medical equipment and a relatively big staff, consisting of surgeons, anesthetists, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and so on.
- The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants.
- Should patients with leaking aneurysms be accompanied by anaesthetists or specialists in critical care during transfer?
- Surgeons of all specialties, and especially anaesthetists, should be aware that undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnoea is common
- Doctors, surgeons, nurse anesthetists, nurses and medical technicians work like a well-oiled machine, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In addition, there would be an anesthesiologist and a nurse anesthetist there.
- There was also a shortage of skilled professional staff such as anaesthetists, dentists, occupational therapists and specialist doctors.
- The operation used two theatres, involving four surgeons, four anaesthetists, one anaesthetic nurse, one operating department assistant and six other theatre nurses.
- Advanced practice nurses include nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists for psychology and mental health, certified registered nurse anesthetists, and certified nurse midwives.
- With a burn specialist at the core, the hospital disaster management team also includes a respiratory physician and an anaesthetist.
- The standards now require that only certified RN anesthetists or anesthesiologists administer propofol.
- The recommendations were carefully worked out with consultations of the royal colleges of anaesthetists, general practitioners, and psychiatrists.
- So if we have medical anaesthetists and nurse anaesthetists, how do those scopes interrelate?
- The medical personnel were nurses, doctors, anaesthetists, surgeons and critical-care specialists from across Australia.
- To give the epidural anaesthetic, the anaesthetist passes a hollow needle into a small space just below the spinal cord.
- There is not only a nursing shortage, there also is a shortage of qualified surgeons, anesthesiologists, and nurse anesthetists.
- Frequently on a 24-hour basis, one medical officer and two nurse anesthetists managed four patients undergoing emergent surgery for abdominal, chest, and extremity wounds in the OR.
- There are many risks involved to the consumer and the nurse anesthetist in hospitals or physician practices wherein the nurse anesthetist carries malpractice insurance only as provided by the agency or practice.
- Despite last week's political row, the underlying question that has emerged is whether Scotland's surgeons, anaesthetists, radiologists and senior medics are worth the money.
- Certified registered nurse anaesthetists are advanced practice nurses with graduate level education.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.