In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1angina (de pecho) feminine
- He also had severe coronary artery disease with angina pectoris that could be precipitated by walking only 50 feet.
- All study participants had a history of myocardial infarction or unstable angina pectoris during the previous three to 36 months.
- These drugs are used to prevent angina pectoris, to lessen the risk of a second heart attack and to treat congestive heart failure.
- Signs of heart disease include having had a previous heart attack, angina pectoris (chest pain when you walk or run), or procedures to prevent a heart attack (like coronary bypass surgery or angioplasty).
- Mr Fitchen said he began to suffer serious health problems five years on and now suffers from asthma, angina, heart disease and bronchitis.
- Heartburn can be confused with other kinds of pain, especially angina pectoris, so you need to explore its specific features carefully.
- When I try, my angina pectoris begins; I get scared and have to lie down.
- An imbalanced heart or circulatory system can be due to poor circulation, low or high blood pressure, angina and heart attacks and hardened arteries.
- The authors conclude that among Medicare beneficiaries with unstable angina pectoris, more than one half have atypical presentations.
- Many symptoms of organic origin, like angina pectoris, are made worse by anxiety.
- If reduced flow occurs in the arteries that supply your heart with blood (coronary arteries), it can lead to a type of chest pain called angina pectoris.
- This study evaluated the treatment effects of hypnotic acupuncture therapy on angina pectoris.
- This can result in angina (chest pain) or, if the vessel is blocked completely, a heart attack.
- You seem to be suffering from severe angina with rapid progression.
- Pain caused through this means should be taken seriously to exclude serious conditions like angina pectoris or any heart problem.
- Because of the close proximity of the heart and the esophagus, it is difficult to distinguish chest pain that is caused by problems of the esophagus from true angina pectoris.
- Symptoms such as angina (chest pain) or palpitations can be caused by problems with the heart.
- The first clinical sign of myocardial ischemia is usually angina pectoris, a term used to describe the strangling chest pain experienced by many patients with ischemic heart disease.
- The study found those given early surgery had a significantly reduced risk of death, heart attack and severe angina after four months.
- The more severe blockage is more likely to cause angina or chest pain.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.