1(bracelet)ajorca femininefeminine cadenita
- Gold-plated jewellery, silver ornaments, including anklets, earrings, necklaces and bangles studded with Hyderabad pearls were available.
- This is worn with a variety of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, and other ornaments.
- One can pick rings, pendants, anklets and bracelets - all in sterling silver here.
- Upper and lower garments were worn and the body was ornamented with bracelets, anklets, necklaces, and earrings.
- I move back over to my dresser and find my spiked jewelry and put on as much as I can fit: bracelets, anklets, chokers, and a belt.
- She then donned the bracelets and anklets, clasped the necklace about her shoulders and the wrapped the girdle about her waist, fastening it with the knot of Auset.
- Like most classical dancers, they were heavily made-up, brightly costumed, and adorned with bangles, bell anklets, earrings, and rings.
- Those friendly traditional artisans, who designed all the rings, pendants, necklaces and anklets for the brides-to-be, are still in business all over town.
- Wonderfully crafted bangles, necklaces, anklets and earrings are star attractions.
- The dancers wear anklets, bracelets, necklaces, and colorful sashes with streamers.
- She also wears many bracelets, anklets, and necklaces.
- I spotted some necklaces, bracelets and anklets that were actually worth looking at.
- He wore matching amethyst earrings, bracelets, anklets and various other types of jewellery, as well as having fixed one in his navel, and on his forehead as a bindi.
- The styles vary from the traditional, the tribal, the contemporary, the designer and the exotic in a range that comprises rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, anklets and coordinated sets.
- Gold bracelets, anklets, and armlets were adorned with carnelian and lapis lazuli, covering my arms and legs, and I feared for a moment I wouldn't be able to walk upright for the weight.
- He wore a simple loincloth and more than a dozen bracelets, anklets and other assorted jewellery.
- Much of Miss Beningson's collection beautifully wrought anklets, earrings, necklaces, jewelled crowns - comes from south India.
- Every afternoon conchero dancers wearing feathered headdresses and shell anklets and bracelets gather in the main square to remind everyone of the country's Aztec heritage.
- Necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings, and some articles I couldn't have begun to guess at dazzled my vision.
- The fashion house evoked the tropical island look with elegance in its latest collection of earrings necklaces, trinkets and anklets.
2US(sock)calcetín corto masculinesoquete masculine Southern Cone
- I was inspired to knit anklet socks by the gorgeous yarn.
- Often called tennis socks because of their shorter length, these Wick Anklet Socks are great for all types of indoor and outdoor warm-weather sports.
- You owned a lot of fluoro-coloured anklet socks, mostly lime green, hot pink and fluoro-yellow.
- I like to wear pretty ribbons in my hair and love lacy anklet socks and ruffles on my panties.
- They also purchased anklet socks for guys.
- We can produce anklet socks according to your requirements.