In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1anorexia (nerviosa) feminine
- Nausea, vomiting and anorexia were also commonly present in these patients.
- He was otherwise asymptomatic, with no anorexia, weight loss, or jaundice.
- Other symptoms may include fever, malaise, anorexia, and weight loss.
- Both medications can cause gastrointestinal effects such as anorexia and nausea.
- The patient with nausea and anorexia is at risk for inadequate nutrition and weight loss, and should be monitored.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.