In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1servicio de mensajes masculine
- She may have withdrawn her Web site, but her telephone answering service is still up and running, they say.
- I have always thought that an automated answering service starts a customer's dialogue with a company off on the wrong foot.
- Two of the numbers listed for the Eastern Area office rang until they were directed to an answering service which didn't function.
- Callers to the new number will access an electronic answering service which will record the details of incidents and allow information to be collected and collated by the council.
- What this means is that any calls from anxious parents in the middle of the night would get forwarded from the clinic answering service to my home phone.
- Except we don't have one of those regular guys with an office and a secretary or at least an answering service that you can call at any time.
- His business was registered to a London address and had a telephone answering service.
- I'd hardly call one vague message left on my answering service an attempt at communication.
- You can call my office number and the answering service will know how to get in touch with me.
- They have answering services and a doctor checks their messages every hour!
- ‘It's the answering service,’ she told him, grabbing the handset and handing it to him.
- The contact will then be put on hold, pending the attention of my automated answering service.
- If he hears his own number, he knows there has been a call for him and he can get the message from a telephone answering service.
- Late in 1999 the plaintiff left a message with the answering service of Professor Erskine, obviously complaining about attributions.
- Computerised telephone answering services are pretty commonplace these days and many companies use them to streamline the processing of incoming calls.
- A phone caller to most county councils is greeted by an automatic answering service.
- Any personal calls will be handled by our answering service, which I believe you are familiar with.
- She had some business calls she was expecting that she didn't want to leave to an answering service, or voice-mail.
- I've had other patients leave messages on the office answering machine that were clearly emergencies instead of waiting for the answering service to pick up.
- The virtual offices give client companies a Dublin address and phone number, telephone answering service, and a mail and fax forwarding service.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.