- The single most important human exposure to lead was lead aerosol, formed by combustion of lead anti-knock additives in petrol, he said.
- It focuses on efforts to cover up the health risks associated with lead in paints and ‘anti-knock’ gasoline and the vinyl chloride used in many plastics.
- One commonly used application is in the production of anti-knock gasoline.
- Metallocenes are useful in industrial chemistry as reducing agents, anti-knock agents for internal combustion engine fuels, absorbers of ultraviolet light, and free radical scavengers.
- At first I thought all I needed was a big wrench but then I found out I needed other things like washers, sealing tapes, anti-knock dunnowhats, huge adjustable grippers and even something called a tap re-seater.