- For the geometric mean, the lower and upper confidence limits are obtained by considering the antilog of the above limits.
- This is the antilog in terms of the original unit of measurement that defines the 50th percentile.
- Levels of all metals were transformed logarithmically for the analysis, and results are presented as geometric means (the antilog of the mean of the log values) - adjusted by groups of age and sex - and their 95% confidence intervals.
- The antilog of the slope of this line represented average annual survival for that age interval.
- This entailed entering the proportion of clutches initiated in each month into the Shannon-Wiener diversity formula and then taking the antilog of the diversity value.