- More corrosion resistant than anti-magnetic stainless steel, but less resistant than SPI Gold Plated tweezers especially for osmium tetroxide vapors.
- The newest plier-tweezer innovation in the industry combines plier handles with antiacid, antimagnetic stainless steel tweezer tips.
- They brought out the world's first antimagnetic watch.
- She's got an anti-magnetic hull and can use hydro jets instead of engines so there won't be any signatures.
- Antimagnetic models are also available.
- At the time of its launch, this was the first self-winding, antimagnetic, shock- and water-resistant watch in the world.
- Most modern watches are inherently somewhat anti-magnetic.
- Every watch features an important technical detail which is not visible at first sight but has a major influence on its accuracy under harsh conditions - the anti-magnetic cage.
- To me it's all about interleaved road wheels, anti-magnetic mine paste, and liquid-fuel rockets.
- Say, does this ship have an anti-magnetic coating?