In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(drug/treatment) antirretroviral(drug/treatment) antirretrovírico
- Failure to identify primary HIV infection denies patients the opportunity of receiving potent antiretroviral therapy at the time of HIV seroconversion.
- Other explanations include the possibility that three or four drug antiretroviral therapy is not started early enough in infants.
- The prevalence of adverse events related to these drugs may rise as the use of antiretroviral therapy increases.
- Long term probability of detection of HIV - 1 drug resistance after starting antiretroviral therapy in routine clinical practice.
- Three classes of antiretroviral drugs are currently used in combination for the treatment of HIV infection, which target the activity of two viral enzymes.
- Should someone who has just been found to have a primary infection with HIV be treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy?
- Immune reconstitution disease is a well known complication of highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Patients who were prescribed antiretroviral therapy were seen four weeks after starting treatment, and then every 12 weeks.
- Advances in antiretroviral drug therapies now make it possible to treat the disease.
- Clinicians consider immune reconstitution syndrome whenever the patient on antiretroviral therapy deteriorates after initial response.
- An estimated six million people currently living with HIV or AIDS do not have access to care, including antiretroviral therapy.
- The first choice of regimen of highly active antiretroviral therapy is crucial.
- The new Guidelines provide practitioners with a list of suggested combination regimens for the initiation of antiretroviral therapy.
- In two of the 10 cases, resistance against two of the three available classes of antiretroviral agents was identified.
- There are three main classes of antiretroviral drug.
- Included are recommendations about when to begin antiretroviral therapy, what therapy to use, how to monitor the therapy and when to change therapy.
- Nevertheless, it is not advisable to begin both antiretroviral therapy and combination chemotherapy for tuberculosis at nearly the same time.
- It is likely that future recommendations on mode of delivery will vary depending on the patient's viral load and prior antiretroviral therapy.
- Furthermore, antiretroviral therapy may be less effective or less well tolerated in some patients who present with more advanced disease.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of evidence for increasing numbers of drugs in antiretroviral combination therapy
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.