In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1barra antivuelco feminine
- The front springs have been stiffened by 10 per cent, the diameter of the front anti-roll bar has been increased, the front subframe strengthened considerably, and the damper settings have been altered to suit.
- Always get the factory tow package with your SUV, which should include a class 3 or higher receiver hitch, an external automatic transmission cooler, anti-roll bars or anti-sway bars and a wiring harness.
- The team had stiffened the rear anti-roll bar and softened the front suspension prior to the race, and the car was better than it had been all weekend.
- Indeed, active anti-roll bars have been outlawed.
- We use them to set the balance - in most cases to moderate understeer - without having to resort to anti-roll bars.
- Another approach is variable-rate anti-roll bars, which can respond quickly enough to offer active roll control.
- Up front sit all-steel double wishbones, coil-over dampers, and an anti-roll bar.
- Attached to this extremely strong yet lightweight framework is a front and rear double-wishbone suspension, with adjustable springs, anti-roll bars and four-way shock absorbers.
- You can control suspension height and stiffness, anti-roll bar and the obligatory downforce and gear ratios.
- This real-time damping ability alters the relationship between ride and handling by allowing the use of softer springs and smaller anti-roll bars without adversely affecting body motion and wheel control.
- These include new damper control settings, revised front suspension spring rates, and front and rear anti-roll bar rates.
- Everything is flexible in the game: suspension, tyre pressure, anti-roll bars, shocks, springs, gear ratios, even the amount of diesel to load in the truck, for maximum enjoyment.
- The lower ride height, larger anti-roll bars and wider rubber deliver an even more racecar-like feel to the car in the turns, with even less roll.
- ‘We've fitted a new exhaust system, suspension, road wheels, anti-roll bars, ventilated brakes and other goodies, with more to come,’ he said.
- The revised suspension (thicker anti-roll bars amongst other tweaks) has made the ride firmer, but not so much it jars.
- All use the same anti-roll bar and spring rates.
- There's also a fatter rear anti-roll bar, and a strut brace between the suspension towers to tighten up the front end.
- There's no noticeable roll despite the lack of anti-roll bars and mid-corner bumps don't unsettle its composure.
- The suspension is independent strut/coil springs in front, and a torsion beam in back with an anti-roll bar at each end.
- A ball-jointed anti-roll bar, whose bushings are always under tension in order to maintain contact with the anti-roll bar and improve the response of the new rack and pinion steering system, completes the set.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.