1tribunal de apelación masculinetribunal de alzada masculineCorte de Apelaciones feminine Latin America
- This week, the US Supreme Court upheld an appeal court ruling that verified the original District Court verdict.
- But his conviction was quashed after the appeal court heard fresh evidence from new witnesses.
- The appeal court upheld the High Court judge's ruling that the benefits of vaccination outweighed the risks.
- The appeal court concluded that it had no doubts regarding the lower court's evaluation of the facts.
- Well, it is not for an appeal court or a trial court just to ignore a statute of the Commonwealth of Australia.