1(de un oficio) aprendizaje masculineto serve an apprenticeship in sth — hacer el aprendizaje de algo
- They look at changes in costs of apprenticeships and trainees.
- Both students have signed up for apprenticeships and are looking forward to getting their hands dirty in their new careers.
- As a result, the students have won several awards or been offered apprenticeships.
- Training providers have low levels of recruitment, retention and pass rates and few trainees finish apprenticeships.
- At the end of their apprenticeships trainees became journeymen, fully skilled tradesmen.