In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acuariano masculineacuariana feminineAcuario feminineacuario feminineAquarians are creative — los (de) Acuario / los del signo de Acuario / los acuarianos son creativos
- Like all air signs, Aquarians carry the double-edged gift of being able to detach their reason from their emotions, allowing them to rationalise their feelings and override base instincts or lustful passions.
- It may not surprise you Aquarians to learn that your sign governs electricity.
- There are two types of Aquarians when it comes to sex.
- Very philosophical, Aquarians tend to be very tolerant of other faiths and cultures, and of all of the signs, Aquarians are least likely to be troubled by entering a mixed faith marriage.
- Whatever route they take, whether rebels or homecoming queens, Libras, Gemini and Aquarians need to be part of it.
1acuarianode los (de) Acuario
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.