In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(constellation)Acuariohe was born under Aquarius — nació bajo el signo de Acuario
- I'm Aquarius — soy (de) Acuario
2(person)Acuario feminineacuario feminineacuariano masculineacuariana feminine
- Stop trying to do that intellectual air sign thing, Aquarius.
- To host a successful party, you don't have to be über-organized, which for an Aquarius is always a blessing.
- I once asked my totem why I have a Fire totem when I am an Aquarius, an Air sign in every sense of the word.
- He's an Aquarius just like me!
- For example, in occidental astrology I'm Aquarius and in vedic astrology I'm Capricorn.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.