In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In other words, operating systems based on this architecture have much smaller kernels.
- Von Neumann architecture required that a computer do one thing, then the next, and on through the program.
- Yes, the development of the graphics subsystem architecture is also going very fast.
- There is a paradigm shift between open systems and mainframe architecture.
- The database architecture is based on dataset components linked to data sources via provider and resolver interfaces.
- The new Unix boxes and Fujitsu mainframe systems are to incorporate the same architecture, the company says.
- A combination of hardware and software architecture will enable this functionality.
- However, later in his career he also became interested in computer architecture.
- Sun, traditionally a company that revolved around hardware, is now turning in earnest to architecture and software, he said.
- To effect these changes, new research in supercomputing architecture is also needed.
- The libraries then take care of the details of mapping it to the super computer architecture.
- It can only be done if we build a fully distributed architecture.
- The bus architecture will enable different components on the same ‘system on a chip’ to work together.
- The open system architecture ensures that the systems can be upgraded and extended.
- Both specifications are part of an existing Web services architecture laid out by Microsoft.
- The obvious query is how far a shared memory architecture will affect the performance.
- Data classification involves the mapping of data to a logical and physical architecture.
- The system architecture is readily scalable to the largest enterprise network environments.
- Process management in Linux relies greatly on the hardware architecture.
- He said the computer networking architecture at the heart of the system needed more time for development.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.