In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)lista de oficiales del ejército feminine
- In order to give a greater degree of consistency and certainty to both players and Army List Checkers, the British Historical Games Society have produced the following set of interpretations which are intended for guidance when selecting army lists.
- This particular web page is a list of officers in the Veterinary Dept from the 1873 Hart's Army List.
- For each year between 1798 and 1951, there are two series of Army List available.
- The Southern Republic Army List sourcebook examine the inner workings of one of the strongest army on Terra Nova.
- Any Space Marine, Imperial Guard or Sisters of Battle army may include choices from the Adeptus Arbites Army List and take up to one choice from the appropriate section of the Force Organization chart.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.