In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1aromaterapia femininebefore noun aromatherapy oil — aceite aromaterapéutico masculine
- These therapies include aromatherapy, reflexology and acupuncture.
- It does a lot of spa treatments, everything from facials to aromatherapy to regular massage therapy.
- It offers a range of complementary therapies such as aromatherapy massage, acupuncture, arts and crafts, drama and music.
- The Art of Aromatherapy was the first aromatherapy book published in English.
- My first attempt at aromatherapy, forty years later, was using lavender oil.
- There are books that deal with specific Ayurvedic therapeutics, for instance aromatherapy and natural oils.
- Self-study is a wonderful method to use to begin introducing aromatherapy into your lifestyle.
- With stress so much a part of modern life, a weekly oil massage and relaxing aromatherapy can be beneficial for children.
- In aromatherapy, sandalwood is used mainly for its calming effect on the nerves and for skin treatments.
- Alternative therapies such as music therapy, aromatherapy and reminiscence therapy may be helpful to some people.
- Take your pick from a seaweed wrap, salt loofah body buff, Swedish massage, aromatherapy, mineral bath, and more.
- Massage, aromatherapy, breathing exercises and guided visualisations will be among the techniques explored.
- Sue is now giving June a course of aromatherapy massage for relaxation purposes in her own home.
- Many people find complementary therapies useful, including acupuncture, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- For example, aromatherapy will not cure serious illness such as cancer or AIDS.
- They are enjoying aerobics, yoga, aromatherapy and Thai massage, plus they are getting regular health checks.
- Mineral oil is not used in aromatherapy because mineral oil is not a natural product.
- Using essential oils in the bath is one of the easiest ways to implement aromatherapy and its benefits.
- The healing power of essential oils is the main attraction in aromatherapy.
- On returning to the UK she trained further - as a keep-fit instructor and in aromatherapy and massage.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.