1(fool/liar) redomadoarrant cowardice — pura cobardía
- this article is arrant nonsense — este artículo es la sandez más absoluta
- This is arrant nonsense, and further proof that the history of pop music is not taught properly in schools these days.
- Either Connor hasn't read Mabo (or hasn't read it very carefully), or he's relying on the fact that most of the readers of his Bulletin article won't have done so, and therefore won't realise that his claim is arrant nonsense.
- Leiter makes sweeping and imprecise generalizations that turn out to be arrant nonsense, however you interpret them.
- Sometime last week this arrant nonsense appeared in one of the local newspapers.
- ‘This is arrant nonsense,’ Sivan replies, when asked this question.
- The western world is fed so much arrant nonsense about people who follow differing forms of religious observance and, sadly, it is usually of a highly derogatory nature.
- I have just listened to Mr Clayton Cosgrove, who I believe is a former trade union official, and who understands all about producer boards, talking arrant nonsense.
- Did you ever, in all your life, hear such arrant nonsense?
- ‘The notion that the women's movement denigrates women who choose the traditional roles of wife and mother is arrant nonsense,’ columnist Molly Ivins writes emphatically.
- In public, the managers might pretend that their players don't drink, that only the highest standards of professionalism are tolerated, that football has moved into the modern world, but that's arrant nonsense.
- From the point of view of historical fact, this is all - to put it mildly - arrant nonsense.
- One must question the credibility of a journal that publishes such arrant nonsense.
- We heard arrant nonsense from this hopeless Minister of Police, who wanders around the country in a daze, blinded by his own incompetence.
- I was a Minister for 9 years, and what the Hon Trevor Mallard has said is absolute arrant nonsense.
- Day after day, our leaders feed us arrant nonsense.
- However Ken conspicuously failed to mention that the other teams researching in the area have dismissed the Vinnikov and Grody paper as arrant nonsense.
- To pretend or believe that any or all of this could be done without explicit state and military sanction is the most arrant nonsense.
- There is a good catalogue here of the arrant nonsense that has been used by European intellectuals to justify their jealous hatred of the USA.
- These people crumble when their arrant nonsense is confronted with simple common sense.
- According to him, the idea of ‘Hindustan for Hindus is not merely arrogant but is arrant nonsense‘.