British informal(darts)dardos masculine
1(location/direction) señalar con una flecha
- Colgan's kick was flicked on by Lehmann and the ball arrowed into a channel between Oueifio and Greg Strong.
- Just as the ball appeared to be arrowing into the top corner of the net, Colgan palmed the ball behind to safety.
- From the distant night streaks of fire appeared, arrowing down onto the palace rooftop.
- Midway through the second half a kick which might have won the game was cruelly whipped to the left of the upright, having spent most of its trajectory arrowing right between them.
- Somewhere in the forest, an owl arrowed down to catch a mouse.
- The kingfisher came arrowing along the shoreline, saw the heron, and made a screeching halt in midair.
- The flick header from the centre half was arrowing for the bottom corner but Achterberg managed to bat it down and then won the scramble with Wetherall to cling on to the skipper's close-range prod from the rebound.
- Gallagher equalised in the 47th minute with a improvised over-head kick then two minutes later it was 4-3 as Morgan tricked his way past a couple of challenges before arrowing a shot past Wayne Henderson.
- At the other end, Magdalen always looked the more likely to get the next goal with Chris Woodcock arrowing a long range effort wide and Jones spurning a good chance.
- With the ball arrowing towards the top corner, Dudek gets a finger-tip to it.
- His conversion five minutes earlier had come from virtually exactly the same spot on the right touchline, and had arrowed between the posts.
- This time the striker didn't need any assistance with his superb 25-yard shot arrowing into the top corner.
- He was hardly back on his feet again when he had to claw out a Sara header arrowed at the base of his left-hand post.
- And once again his shot was true, arrowing past the despairing McKenzie.
- A long throw from Bailey arrowed on to the head of the giant Ben Futcher loitering on the penalty spot.
- A corner was worked short by Quinton Fortune, the South African international, and Beckham sent the ball arrowing into the area.
- Another shows a diver's slender body arrowing into a pool at an exact vertical, her fingertips just breaking the surface of the water.
- The beam arrowed down and rent the landscape in two.
- It was travelling at more than 140 mph as it arrowed along the 1.9 miles of tarmac at Elvington Airfield, near York.
- Then he saw Collingwood's throw arrowing in towards the wicketkeeper, and his stride quickened.