In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(illustrations)ilustraciones femininematerial gráfico masculine
- Accordingly, there is no need for any new artwork or other materials to be produced.
- Thoughtlessly I decided to do everything by myself, including artwork for the figures and all the typing.
- Friday night was spent finishing up the artwork for the vinyl version of the album.
- But there is a big difference between the artwork and its publication in the mass media.
- A beadwork portrait he made of Janet Jackson was used as cover artwork for Rolling Stone Magazine.
- I'd also very much like someone, if possible, to do some artwork for this fic, but that's not necessary.
- We're in the process of finishing the artwork for a disc that will be available in mid-April.
- Spookily, their albums came out simultaneously, with practically identical cover artwork.
- The resulting artwork is so remarkable, that one of the works is featured on our cover.
- If anybody can provide a nice logo, and/or some artwork for the frontpage, that'd rock.
2(work of art)obra de arte feminine
- The only other ways for important artworks to be seen by more people was by making engravings of them.
- View Five featured exceptional artworks by international and Irish artists.
- As well as pictures there are artworks made with flowers, and records of gardens made by artists.
- This allows time to check out the visual artworks and videos from the drama students.
- To put it crudely, modern artists use past artworks freely for whatever they want.
- The artworks on display include the gold head from the Oxus treasure from the 5th century BC.
- The medium is also significant because his artworks are anything but elitist.
- His process of making intaglio prints results in artworks that are rich in texture.
- With only a little mess, he's produced these original artworks for your viewing pleasure.
- You will, however, be spurred to look at a variety of artworks and art periods with fresh eyes.
- My own confident view is that the building will continue to be a significant gallery for the display of artworks.
- The mural may be copied from one of Miro's artworks or it may be an original idea.
- The aura of older artworks stemmed from their special power in religious cults and their unique situation in time and space.
- They often source their artworks from Sowetan artists but also from elsewhere.
- While these make for attractive invitations, it is not quite clear how they function as artworks.
- It's hardly a compelling reason - but who can blame them for wanting to show some of the greatest artworks ever made?
- There was an exciting selection of artworks on the visual arts trail in a variety of venues in the city.
- People made their own temporary artworks, displaying them in plazas or carrying them around in public processions.
- Adjoining rooms in the new gallery play host to an extensive collection of artworks in a variety of disciplines.
- When her eyes adjusted, she gaped in awe to see tons of renaissance artworks and statues.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.