1the age of the artifacts is ascertainable using modern techniques — la antigüedad de los artefactos puede ser establecida / determinada usando técnicas modernas
- Even then it would not derive from any objectively ascertainable standard or consensus within a recognised profession.
- Whether such an exposure would affect the hormone status of women, children, or fetuses is not ascertainable from the results of the present study.
- The common law is not always clear, but in most fields it is reasonably ascertainable.
- He added that he would have given the cause of death as not ascertainable.
- I lowered my window and turned off the radio to listen for any sound (to see if it was a helicopter) but I couldn't hear any ascertainable aircraft engine noise.