- Boulders are infested with black tree corals, mussels, cowrie shells, soft and hard corals and ascidians.
- Aided by currents, the Haven has attracted all the filter-feeding creatures such as crinoids and ascidians, and there are plenty of holes to be occupied.
- Some organisms, such as nematodes and ascidians, have a remarkably precise pattern of cell divisions in early development.
- Above, a seastar fish swims amongst a garden of ascidians and soft corals.
- Cloney has provided a clear description of the types of organs in ascidians.