In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ácido ascórbico masculine
- Such experiments have been described in the literature with various nutrients, including ascorbic acid.
- Most animals can synthesize this vitamin in the liver, where glucose is converted to ascorbic acid.
- Citrus fruits, vinegar, and vitamins such as ascorbic acid or folic acid do not change the acidity of your stomach or your bloodstream.
- The antioxidant ascorbic acid plays an essential role in defending against oxidant attack in the airways.
- However, unlike in animals, the biosynthesis of ascorbic acid in plants is only beginning to be unraveled.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.