- Suitable for the production and handling of medical devices under special conditions, an aseptic assembly cell from Ismeca Automation makes use of servomotors for motion control.
- The antigen for spiking the specimens designated as CA 15-3 and CA 27.29 was derived from a cell line grown by aseptic tissue culture.
- In 1885 in Kiel, Germany, he constructed a small private hospital that embodied his aseptic design - a five-room operating suite.
- All surgical procedures were performed under aseptic conditions.
- To give just one or two instances: the standards lay down that sterilisations must be carried out under aseptic and antiseptic conditions.
- Sterile packaging has the added unique requirements of allowing sterilization processing, maintaining the sterility of the contents, and opening in such a way to allow for aseptic presentation.