1(reproduction/organism) asexuado(reproduction/organism) asexual(person) asexuado
- The diagnosis is made by the observation of intracellular asexual forms of the parasite on thick and thin blood smears.
- Most reproduction is asexual, and this is accomplished by a wide variety of means, including fragmentation of filaments, but often involving the production of some kind of spore.
- Uh-huh… and did you know that angels are asexual?
- To experimentally measure this distribution requires either an asexual organism or a sexual line that is genetically homogeneous (homozygotic at each locus).
- It can either start asexual reproduction or it can produce gametes through mitosis.
- On the other hand, consider organisms that reproduce by agametic, asexual reproduction.
- Our results also hold in both sexual and asexual species and recombining and nonrecombining chromosome regions.
- During this period, each polyp is capable of budding new polyps though asexual reproduction in spring.
- This, combined with a sufficiently high rate of deleterious mutation, can allow sexual genotypes to outcompete asexual genotypes in the face of the twofold cost of sex.
- The organism can also go through asexual reproduction.
- Consequently, mean fitness at equilibrium is higher in sexual populations than in asexual populations when fitness interactions are negative.