1agresor masculineagresora feminineatacante feminine
- The pair were attacked with knives before their assailants fled the scene.
- Some of the assailants were known, and some even openly boasted of their acts.
- Most assailants are unprepared for this type technique and it takes them totally by surprise.
- The victim was unable to give many details about her assailant because the attack was over in seconds.
- Pakistan has condemned the attack and denied any connection with the assailants.
- The club's lights had been tampered with by the assailants and many were crushed in the rush for the exits.
- The magistrate still insists he is confident of his assailant's identity.
- It also appears the assailant was wearing a jacket the night of the assault.
- The family dog, an American pit bull, was shot and killed in the attack after it jumped up and bit the assailant on the arm.
- I cannot provide more details, but the police know who one of the assailants is.
- It is common in knife attacks for such assailants to strike quickly and repeatedly.
- She was then grabbed from behind and assaulted by a mystery assailant.
- The age range of assailants further suggests that this was not a crime confined to young men.
- The angle of entry of the arrow indicates that the assailant was standing below his victim when he attacked.
- The assailants fled after the attack, for which no militant group has claimed responsibility.
- Despite an intensive police search, neither the attacker nor his two assailants were found.
- As I physically wrenched her assailant away from her, my sign was also grabbed and ripped up.
- Now the theory runs that one or more assailants killed the poor fellow in a two-day running fight.
- She died in a hail of bullets fired on Sunday by two assailants using assault rifles.