1(de un personaje importante) asesinato masculinebefore noun assassination attempt — tentativa de asesinato feminine
- There were also a number of other attacks and assassinations, using machine guns rather than car bombs.
- The world has witnessed innumerable political assassinations but few have had earthshaking consequences.
- We've also heard of several more abductions and now assassinations.
- It has also raised fears that political assassinations are making a comeback as a way to eliminate opposition figures.
- We are talking of torture and extrajudicial executions or assassinations.