1(of performance, results) evaluación feminine(of performance, results) valoración feminine(of amount) cálculo masculinean optimistic assessment of the situation — una valoración positiva / un análisis optimista de la situación
- what is your assessment of the situation? — ¿cómo ve usted la situación?
- Our assessment of his life's worth shouldn't be informed by that of the thugs who shot him.
- He was not given a work permit nor a site safety induction and no risk assessment was done.
- He has said the girl should be placed in a secure unit for assessment for her own safety.
- At the time he went missing he was undergoing assessment and that had not been completed.
- There was no proper risk assessment done for that kind of industrialised farming.
- There is nothing before me to suggest that this is other than an accurate and honest assessment.
- The council has conducted a foot and mouth risk assessment and it has been judged safe for the lane to be open.
- Staff training has begun and it will be followed by assessment and training for patients.
- This assessment of the emerging striker's attributes in the here and now is fanciful.
- After the initial assessment, the medical team must speak to the senior fire officer.
- The panel which decided to release him from the school had not been made aware of this assessment.
- He said a major risk assessment had been made beforehand to ensure people's safety.
- The fashionable citizens of the globe do not share our modest assessment however.
- All jobs and people applying for them are reviewed against a stringent risk assessment.
- An inquiry has begun into how the raid was orchestrated and what kind of risk assessment was taken.
- The agency is compiling a traffic impact assessment on the viability of the scheme.
- I decided to go home first, to get to a basin and a mirror and do some damage assessment.
- There is very little in the leaflet on which to base any worthwhile assessment.
- Those should be top of the list of any fair assessment of what deserves their attention.
- National pilot studies are taking place to establish if that assessment is correct.
2(of tax)cálculo de los ingresos imponibles masculine