In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1asmático masculineasmática feminine
- Given the large number of children who reported other respiratory symptoms, it is likely that some were undiagnosed asthmatics.
- Blanc found that 15% of American adult asthmatics reported that their asthma was worse at work.
- From the responses we obtained, two groups of subjects were created: asthmatics and non-asthmatics.
- Many asthmatics struggle with secondhand smoke, so it's not a surprise that you are struggling with asthma again since you started smoking.
- There has been research published in the past that suggested that asthmatics do better when they live in dustier environments, too.
- As a result of these symptoms, asthmatics may not tolerate exertion.
- Warm weather makes life harder for hay fever sufferers and for asthmatics.
- Clear correlations can then be made between air pollutant exposure concentrations, respiratory function, and quality of life among asthmatics.
- Currently, asthmatics would have to undergo a series of injections, and protection would not be permanent, perhaps lasting only a few years.
- Indoor air quality can have a huge effect on how severe asthma symptoms are for many asthmatics.
- The findings could be good news for Britain's 12 million hayfever sufferers, as well as asthmatics and people with serious allergies to insect stings or certain foods.
- Despite the increased risk they run, fewer than 20 per cent of asthmatics are vaccinated against the flu.
- There's some recent evidence that suggests asthmatics may be at greater risk of certain types of severe pneumonia.
- Continued smoking by adult asthmatics is the likely cause of irreversibility of airway obstruction and development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Occasionally, asthmatics may experience symptoms getting suddenly worse, or steadily worsening over a period of days.
- Asthma is not a handicap in achieving excellence in sport as shown by the number of Olympic gold medal swimmers who were asthmatics.
- This is similar to what happens in allergic asthmatics.
- When asthma is satisfactorily controlled, asthmatics need not be restricted from any activity up to and including competitive athletics.
- At the beginning of the study, medical questionnaires revealed that three subjects had been asthmatics during their childhood.
- There were only a few individuals who claimed they were asthmatics.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.