1(jumping/leaping) atléticamenteathletically built — de constitución atlética
- athletically gifted — especialmente dotado para el atletismo
- He was athletically built and he was seriously skinny.
- A decade later and the sport is not only more athletically demanding, but there is clearly a younger breed of competitor more willing to challenge established methods.
- Phillips has taken up the challenge to develop a higher level of interest among the more athletically inclined students.
- Tyler has applied himself both academically and athletically.
- Male athletes in general face greater present and long-term pressures to succeed athletically than do female athletes.