1atomizador masculinepulverizador masculine
- Davies watched the second man come out of the room, spray his breath with an atomizer from his jacket pocket, then walk towards them, smiling at Diana as he passed.
- Rola says that one of the tests for transfer efficiency of an atomizer is to have it spray a flat panel and to then determine how much paint goes on the panel.
- She began, for the first time in almost a decade, to wear lipstick again, and on a whim she went into a department store just to allow the woman in the perfume aisle to give her a squirt from her atomizer.
- Using an atomizer, they then spritz the spores onto the leaves of a host weed grown inside the greenhouses.
- For a variation, add essential oil to water in an atomizer and spritz on locks.
- Ladies, I beg of you: use a lighter hand with the atomizer.
- Sure, there are plenty of fancy, organic home cleaning products, but frankly we just can't bear to spend big bucks on a purse-size atomizer of window cleaner.
- She withdrew a perfume atomizer from her seemingly bottomless bag and gave it a few squeezes above him, letting the mist settle down over his face.
- Single-use, disposable atomizers are probably the best way to reduce possible cross-contamination.
- The viscosity of spray mixtures can greatly influence the size of spray droplets produced by atomizers.
- Spray cans and atomisers release particles into the air which can cause headaches, nausea, shortness of breath, eye, throat and lung irritation, skin rashes, burns and liver damage.
- Thus, Indians invented the rubber-bulb syringe, now adopted worldwide for perfume atomizers and medicine droppers.