1(in UK)prestación económica que se da a discapacitados que requieren cuidados constantes
- If you are living in a care home and pay all your own fees you can claim attendance allowance.
- Grants to improve heating and insulation of property are available to pensioners in receipt of pension credit or attendance allowance and anyone receiving a disability living allowance.
- If you are caring for someone receiving a disability or attendance allowance, you may be able to apply for this.
- In the United Kingdom eligibility for attendance allowance may be immediately available in the exceptional circumstance of cancer with a short terminal prognosis of less than six months.
- Welfare rights officers visited their home to carry out an assessment, advising the couple they could claim for attendance allowance, which would give them a healthy contribution towards paying for their nursing care.
- For example, when a person is discharged from National Health Service accommodation, he or she may be entitled to attendance allowance or other social security benefits.
- Among the other entitlements many pensioners fail to claim are housing benefit, council tax benefit and attendance allowance.
- We deal with attendance allowance, disability living allowance, mobility allowance and war pensions.
- She is not very mobile so she applied for attendance allowance to help with daily living.
- We process disability living allowance and attendance allowance claims for disabled and elderly people.
- They pooled resources with the Department for Work and Pensions to introduce a new joint visiting team to help people apply for benefits such as attendance allowance, disability living allowance and pension credit.
- Pension Credit, Council tax benefit, housing benefit and attendance allowance are just some of the benefits available to many older people to make life a little easier.
- Money-related benefits such as pension credit, housing benefit and attendance allowance are all worth looking into.
- The following benefits are recoverable only against the compensation for the cost of care incurred during the relevant period: attendance allowance; care component of disability living allowance; and disablement pension increase.
- A pilot study carried out by one of us showed substantial health gains among elderly people after receipt of attendance allowance.