In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1síndrome de déficit de atención masculineSDA masculinetrastorno de deficitario de atención masculineTDA masculine
- It seems like half of the working world is wondering whether they have attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Researchers correlated mercury exposures with neurodevelopmental outcomes ranging from nervous tics to sleep disorders, speech delay, attention deficit disorder, and autism.
- If the father is beating the mother every night, this may cause an attention deficit disorder in school the following day.
- Some children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder could just be tired.
- Doctors now prescribe it to treat everything from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to fatigue associated with multiple sclerosis and depression.
- For much of his life he has suffered from problems that have been variously diagnosed as incipient schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, and attention deficit disorder.
- Those disabilities include autism, emotional and behavioral disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and other learning problems such as dyslexia.
- She says candida may affect cognitive function in a range of learning difficulties including dyslexia, dyspraxia, attention deficit disorder, autism, Asperger's Syndrome and speech and communication disorders.
- Forget attention deficit disorder, childhood depression and all the other neo-medical names used to explain why children can be unhappy or anxious.
- This may explain male vulnerability to behavioural disorders such as autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and conduct disorder, say the authors.
- Smokers are more likely than nonsmokers to be depressed or have anxiety disorders, bulimia, attention deficit disorder, schizophrenia, or alcoholism.
- Does someone have advice for an adult with attention deficit disorder (without hyperactivity)?
- This disorder is also known as hyperactivity, or attention deficit disorder.
- Current treatments for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder include a range of social, psychological, and behavioural interventions, which can involve the child, parents, or teachers.
- It says that as a result, she was left with expressive language difficulties and some symptoms of attention deficit disorder.
- The non-profit centre, which began functioning with just a handful of children, works for those with autism, Asperger's syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and learning difficulties.
- His parents say that he changed within weeks, developing severe learning and behavioural problems and attention deficit disorder.
- Many Tourette's patients also suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder, or attention deficit disorder.
- It was then that he had decided to stop taking medication for his attention deficit disorder.
- Conversely, a lack of emotional engagement between parent and infant is linked to behavioural problems such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and other disruptive behaviours.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.