1bridge subastado masculine
- The bridge club offers contract and not auction bridge.
- British civil servants in remote India developed the practice of bidding for the privilege of calling the trump suit, thus introducing ‘auction bridge.’
- But he also studied the writings of Milton Work, the greatest authority on auction bridge.
- This is the game that the plain word ‘bridge ‘originally referred to, before the development of auction bridge and then today's contract bridge.’
- She won first prize at auction bridge twice, enjoyed theatres and moving picture shows, went to parties, receptions, dinners, and other social functions, and had a good time.
- In turn, bridge evolved into auction bridge in the first decade of the 20th century, and contract bridge was developed in the 1920s and '30s.