In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cinta de audio femininecinta de sonido feminine
- Her only sympathetic ear at first is that of Sally, her French tutor, with whom she communicates by audio tape.
- The records available to researchers include documents, photographs, posters, plans, maps, film and audio tape.
- Discussions were recorded on audio tape, and the recorder made annotations to indicate which student was speaking.
- And so she likes to follow what happens to Hermione, but she prefers to read it in Braille, not listen to it on audio tape.
- You will also be able to order copies of the booklet in audio tape, large print, and Braille formats.
- When record companies started producing CDs, audio tape was the vogue and the production of CDs, a limited commodity, was more expensive.
- Digital audio tape, a format for clear-sounding cassette players, foundered after record companies, fearing piracy refused to endorse it.
- Just below the personal television unit was equipment for compact disk and audio tape use.
- When we hear that audio tape, what clues should we be listening for?
- He and Claudia kept in touch through letters and by sending audio tape recordings to each other.
- I made audio tape recordings of the classroom while observing.
- There are no video or audio tape recordings of what either child said or says about these incidents.
- Our preferred method of giving feedback on their assignments is by audio tape, so students are continually hearing our voice as their one-to-one tutor and have continual access to us by email.
- More than 100 people entered the BBC Afrique competition which asked listeners to submit a five minute radio report, either on audio tape or as a transcript, on any subject.
- Books-on-tape frequently go out of print, leaving cassette audio tapes as the only available format.
- She also subscribes to the talking book service run by the Royal National Institute of the Blind, where she can get complete, unabridged novels on audio tape.
- Persons chosen for interviews were asked if they had time to participate in research on student loan default characteristics and for permission to record the interview on audio tape.
- In a circular metal container is a spool of audiotape that records the sound of snow falling.
- Analysis was based primarily on audiotape recordings of the sessions.
- The senior category is for 13 to 18 year olds who should submit a two minute report recorded on audio tape or CD commentating on a sporting event in Northern Ireland.
1grabar en cinta
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.