In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Business Financeauditor masculineauditora feminine
- The internal audit committee must agree with the appointment of external auditors.
- More than ever, external auditors will be conducting their examinations with an extra dose of professional scepticism.
- Investigators are reported to have documents in which company managers and external auditors allegedly drew the attention of the management board to the property valuations.
- The independence rules require that auditors refrain from investing in companies that they audit, to ensure objective, truthful reporting and opinion.
- The Companies (Auditing and Accounting) Bill would require more exacting scrutiny by auditors and accountants.
- Governors will in future directly appoint and manage external auditors on fair trading, rather than through an Executive department.
- Far from merely scrutinising financial operations like external auditors, internal auditors look at the broader picture too.
- Frequently lacking any background in finance and accounting, these directors were rarely in a position to challenge management or external auditors.
- External auditors are barred from consulting work.
- American lawyers say that it is almost impossible to sue external auditors for the debacle.
- Not just for accountants but for managers, auditors, share-holders and company directors, the world is now a different place.
- He has ordered government auditors to conduct a study on the use of secret funds and report findings by year end.
- Companies are hiring outside auditors to investigate whether abuses occurred in any of their funds.
- He stressed that the accounts have been audited internally, are open to public inspection and will be assessed by an external auditor.
- The decision to appoint an external auditor for the bank is the mandate of the board of governors, a body superior to the board of directors.
- Dublin City Council's auditors are conducting a study on how much taxi drivers are losing.
- It remained liable for the monitoring of the company, even when external auditors were appointed.
- For example, auditors study internal audit reports and results to determine areas for audit emphasis as well as potential cost savings.
- The quality of the information is based on the board asking the right questions of the external auditors, hence the need for qualified financial experts.
- Also gone are the days when the external auditors may perform the internal audit function.
- The auditors have also informed the council they will be arriving to go through the accounts of the charter celebrations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.