1Business Financeauditor masculineauditora feminine
- The internal audit committee must agree with the appointment of external auditors.
- More than ever, external auditors will be conducting their examinations with an extra dose of professional scepticism.
- Investigators are reported to have documents in which company managers and external auditors allegedly drew the attention of the management board to the property valuations.
- The independence rules require that auditors refrain from investing in companies that they audit, to ensure objective, truthful reporting and opinion.
- The Companies (Auditing and Accounting) Bill would require more exacting scrutiny by auditors and accountants.
- Governors will in future directly appoint and manage external auditors on fair trading, rather than through an Executive department.
- Far from merely scrutinising financial operations like external auditors, internal auditors look at the broader picture too.
- Frequently lacking any background in finance and accounting, these directors were rarely in a position to challenge management or external auditors.
- External auditors are barred from consulting work.
- American lawyers say that it is almost impossible to sue external auditors for the debacle.
- Not just for accountants but for managers, auditors, share-holders and company directors, the world is now a different place.
- He has ordered government auditors to conduct a study on the use of secret funds and report findings by year end.
- Companies are hiring outside auditors to investigate whether abuses occurred in any of their funds.
- He stressed that the accounts have been audited internally, are open to public inspection and will be assessed by an external auditor.
- The decision to appoint an external auditor for the bank is the mandate of the board of governors, a body superior to the board of directors.
- Dublin City Council's auditors are conducting a study on how much taxi drivers are losing.
- It remained liable for the monitoring of the company, even when external auditors were appointed.
- For example, auditors study internal audit reports and results to determine areas for audit emphasis as well as potential cost savings.
- The quality of the information is based on the board asking the right questions of the external auditors, hence the need for qualified financial experts.
- Also gone are the days when the external auditors may perform the internal audit function.
- The auditors have also informed the council they will be arriving to go through the accounts of the charter celebrations.