1auditivoaural comprehension — comprensión auditiva feminine
- The day begins violently with the aural attack of The Alarm Clock.
- Questions were geared both to general knowledge and to specific points requiring the use of visual and aural memory.
- Whilst men generally rely on visual stimulation for their kicks, women prefer aural pleasure.
- Without doubt, especially during training, aural and other forms of fine sensory feedback are needed.
- Cases of deafness were reported in medical journals, as well as aural cavity damage from the insertion of mini headphones.
- I hope that will not be the last time I shall experience such aural enjoyment.
- By this stage it was obvious the concert was as much a visual as an aural treat.
- A delightful film, it takes you on an aural and visual tour of a small rural community at the height of summer.
- A Sense of Place will create a fascinating aural impression of Oxfordshire.
- So the audience would have different visual experiences, but a shared aural experience.
- No performer, teacher, or leader of an ensemble could function properly without a high degree of aural perception.
- Yet visual primacy is often at the cost of more effective aural forms of communication.
- It's true what they say about heightened aural perception when you're deprived of your other senses.
- Sellers faced an even bigger hurdle: he was moving from an aural medium to a visual one.
- Another option is a digital aural thermometer that measures the temperature in the ear.