- Any alteration to the facial contour due to a defect of the auricular skeleton usually causes dissatisfaction with one's physical appearance combined with deep psychological damage.
- [Improvement of blood pressure and left cardiac function in patients with hypertension by auricular acupuncture].
- In addition to offering many opportunities for individual auricular confessions, twice or three times a year the parish offered the opportunity for communal services of forgiveness.
- Soft tissue infection is an acceptable, if not expected, complication of piercing, but high ear piercing often results in auricular perichondritis.
- Blood was drawn from the central auricular artery.
- The ear is supplied by the greater auricular, lesser occipital, and auriculotemporal nerves, and the mastoid branches of the lesser occipital nerve.
- Which one of the following antibiotic groups is the best first-line oral therapy for infections associated with piercings of the auricular cartilage?
- Future research may indicate that patients with severe post auricular pain, dense palsy, or herpes zoster virus do better with higher dose antiviral therapy from the outset.
- Based on our data, auricular acupuncture seems to offer a valuable alternative therapy for female infertility due to hormone disorders.
- Reconstruction was performed using either sural nerve or great auricular nerve in 8 of 10 patients.
- In auricular diagnosis one can identify subtle problems of the body by detecting areas of the ear which are discoloured, flaky, or have tenderness or high skin conductance.
- Failure to do so will constitute evidence that you have not truly heard, or may even be incapable of hearing - a modern auricular disorder that will require immediate professional intervention.
- A major omission seems to be the investigation for an auricular origin of the cough, particularly in children.