1British(Australian)australiano masculineaustraliana feminine
- Finally, the Aussies are not only the best side in the world, but probably the best ever.
- I actually began to feel sorry for the Aussies, who were a great bunch of lads.
- Although, the Aussies probably wouldn't mind now they've had a chance to get used to it.
- This means the Aussies will guarantee themselves a medal if they win one game in the playoffs.
- However, the Aussies are well aware they are an indispensable part of the Scottish tourist industry.
- An Ozzie traveller complained to me that the only theft he had encountered was in youth hostels, and even then it was a piece of cheese from the fridge.
- It was a little disheartening when the Aussies got the first penalty points on the board.
- Do any of you sometimes think Aussies take sport a little too seriously?
- The Aussies travel to Germany to play Argentina on June 18 and Tunisia three days later.
- Best thing was that even the Aussies thought they were going to lose.
- This is despite England's brave attempt to bring the Aussies to the brink of defeat.
- The Aussies ' opening try in the first few minutes silenced the crowds - but only for a moment.
- He was keeping his fingers crossed that he will make the final line-up against the Aussies at the home of cricket.
- You name the sport and the Aussies are in the Top League or very close to the world's best.
- It should be remembered that England are the only country to have got anywhere near beating the Ozzies for a year.