In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1authoring software — software de autor masculine
- authoring system — sistema de autor
- Certainly if you need the added performance - for example, you're doing fairly serious multimedia content authoring - then the added price may be worth the added productivity gain.
- DVD burners are rapidly becoming cost-effective tools for authoring DVD video discs, backing up files and as CD burners to boot.
- The program reduces all your authoring efforts to three simple clicks, and when the DVD is ready, you just have to put it into the player.
- Aside from that, there is also lots of authoring software available these days.
- It is increasingly the case that Web content and services are developed using a variety of more or less sophisticated authoring tools, packages etc.
- The lightest models may not have all the bells and whistles, but they will usually serve for short trips unless you do serious multimedia authoring while on the road.
- Some website authoring software packages only allow you to entire plain, unformatted text.
- This is based on a professional music authoring package.
- Traditionally, DVD authoring has been an expensive affair.
- It has most of the features you would expect from a full-featured content management system, including distributed authoring of content, workflow and support for user roles and groups.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.