- Public awareness of autism has increased over recent years, yet early recognition of autism remains variable.
- They are reported to have discovered a possible link between fatty acid deficiency and childhood autism.
- Children with conditions like cerebral palsy, autism and learning difficulties benefit.
- It may also play a role in disorders such as autism, where people have difficulties forming social bonds.
- Eight months ago, he joined the growing epidemic of children diagnosed with autism.
- Again, even if such peptides are discovered, their relationship to autism remains entirely speculative.
- Long before its formal recognition in 1943, the concept of autism appeared in folklore.
- But when he was a toddler, he was diagnosed as having a relatively mild form of autism.
- It's crucial to have a clear, early diagnosis of autism if sufferers and their families are to be helped.