In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trastorno del espectro autista masculine
- The meeting includes a discussion on positive aspects of an autistic spectrum disorder.
- Over 1,000 parents with children afflicted by autism spectrum disorder were surveyed for the study.
- The work preparation programme is designed for people with autistic spectrum disorders who are looking for paid employment in London.
- Autistic spectrum disorders are estimated to affect more than 500,000 families in the UK.
- The research team is now exploring the possibility of using eye contact sensor glasses to treat children with autistic spectrum disorder.
- My son was diagnosed as having an autistic spectrum disorder at the age of 3 years and 3 months.
- At two years of age, her son was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- Approximately 400,000 people in the United States have autistic spectrum disorders.
- Diagnosed rates of autism spectrum disorders have grown tremendously over the last few decades.
- However, a 1997 British report suggested the prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders was closer to 1% of the population.
- Worldwide, one child in 160 has an autism spectrum disorder, according to the WHO.
- A second written questionnaire was sent to 100 professionals involved in the provision of diagnostic services for people with autistic spectrum disorders.
- The main goal is to maximize communication with kids with an autistic spectrum disorder.
- He said: "We are mounting a city-wide exercise to raise the awareness of autistic spectrum disorders."
- The Hayes is the first independent hospital in the UK for adults with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD).
- He had a clear knowledge and expertise in the management of people with autistic spectrum disorder.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.