In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1coche masculineautomóvil masculine formalcarro masculine Latin America Southern Coneauto masculine Southern Conebefore noun auto industry — industria automotriz / del automóvil feminine
- Plan your needs with financial planner and then apply for the auto loan you need.
- Did you ever wonder why the North American auto industry is concentrated where it is?
- The riders weave through the pedestrians and much of the center has almost no auto traffic.
- It is not unreasonable to expect the slowdown in car sales to affect auto parts companies too.
- Making use of the internet for getting the best suited auto insurance is not a demanding task.
- Another reason to take a course of this nature is to reduce auto insurance rates.
- They brought a gust of cold air with them and the smell of auto exhaust.
- Finding the best auto parts actually depends on you, so make the right choice now!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.