In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It can occur by itself or with other, common autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- In autoimmune diseases, antibodies attack the body itself.
- Patients with this primary immunodeficiency disorder are at risk for autoimmune diseases and cancer.
- The findings may provide new approaches for treating cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Patients with autoimmune liver disease, drug-induced hepatitis and alcoholic liver injury were excluded.
- It is associated with autoimmune illnesses, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- The result is an increased risk of autoimmune diseases, in which your immune system attacks your body's own cells.
- Another common autoimmune rheumatic disease in which the skin is often injured is lupus erythematosus.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease of unknown cause.
- With disease progression, the autoimmune response of the disease may become more difficult to suppress.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.