1piloto automático masculine
- She switched onto autopilot as the woman showed her the dress and the shoes.
- For one thing, during their morning and evening commutes, people switch on a kind of autopilot.
- Because the autopilot can compensate for the accumulating ice up to a point, the pilot may not realize that there is a problem.
- If a plane deviates from its flight path, the autopilot would take over and bring the plane back on course.
- He got to his feet as quickly as he could, staggered then made his way to the console and tried to turn off the autopilot.
- Kyuna switched over to autopilot and allowed herself to slip into a trance-like state as she listened to the music.
- Autopilots land planes better than pilots do - autopilots have landed planes with only one wing.
- Modern tractors, equipped with global positioning devices and autopilots, allow a single operator to farm several thousand acres without a hired hand.
- He engaged the autopilot and glanced at Carly, who sat quietly in the copilot seat.
- On autopilot, I picked up my dress with my free hand and began walking with Andrew.
- The autopilot can fly an airplane once in the air and land it, but it cannot be used during takeoff.
- I immediately disconnected the autopilot and scanned the engine instruments.
- With lightening speed the big man's combat instincts switched to autopilot.
- The autopilot helps fly the airplane while the pilots run the appropriate checklists.
- Some were even equipped with an autopilot to help the pilot during the long passages to and from the target.
- The only sleep he managed to get was some short naps while on autopilot.
- If you want to turn off the autopilot and start taking control of your life it takes only one moment to make the decision.
- The musicians seem to have set their instruments on autopilot and taken the day off.