In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1archivado automático masculine
- It should also be noted that it has an autosave function besides the manual save option.
- Even with the patches, it still occasionally crashes to the desktop, bringing me to further appreciate the new autosave feature.
- Also, there is an autosave that saves after each of your turns.
- Finally, players never have to worry about the consequences of choosing a mission because of the inherent autosave feature.
- You play for five or ten minutes then put it aside (at the end of each level the game autosaves, and you can restart where you left off easily).
- Note that this software doesn't autosave your work.
- By default files are autosaved to the backup directory.
- Also it doesn't seem to be autosaving even though I get a flash of ‘saving’ at every turn.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.