1terapia por aversión feminine
- Some examples of rehabilitation programs are psychological/behavioral modification, aversion therapy, and detoxification.
- This infamous film, withdrawn by the director during his lifetime, deals with the questionable effects of aversion therapy on a violent teenage rapist.
- For example, mild aversion therapy followed by positive reinforcement may be effective.
- The most common treatment (from the early 1960s to early 1970s, with one case in 1980) was behavioural aversion therapy with electric shocks.
- Out of the 29 patients who had been through aversion therapy, only one considered himself as heterosexual.