In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1terapia por aversión feminine
- Some examples of rehabilitation programs are psychological/behavioral modification, aversion therapy, and detoxification.
- This infamous film, withdrawn by the director during his lifetime, deals with the questionable effects of aversion therapy on a violent teenage rapist.
- For example, mild aversion therapy followed by positive reinforcement may be effective.
- The most common treatment (from the early 1960s to early 1970s, with one case in 1980) was behavioural aversion therapy with electric shocks.
- Out of the 29 patients who had been through aversion therapy, only one considered himself as heterosexual.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.