In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1aviador masculineaviadora feminine
- In May of that year, several aviators were aggressively contending to be the first to get airborne in pursuit of this prize.
- The Dutch pilot decided to stay with the other aviators, and they began to look around the field.
- And with this new melding of pilots and drivers, we aviators should be able to continue as blind as many motorists.
- Wildlife sightings reported by aircrew could save the lives of aviators on later flights.
- Although he was obviously a submariner, he was also a qualified aviator who frequently piloted the Flying Sub.
- Nevertheless, the first Cirus Design entry continues to make friends among new pilots and old aviators alike.
- The first enlisted aviators were trained by pilots who learned from the Wright brothers.
- We said no; our Air Force aircrews and naval aviators would do the job.
- In order to do this for Air Force aviators, we need to transform our process for shaping future leaders.
- He was not the first aviator to bring a powered aircraft to Saigon.
- Soon, we drifted into the comfort of two experienced aviators, and basic definitions weren't necessary.
- Thus, the airline began training their aviators to become the world's finest pilots.
- An unidentified pilot could be no more than a private aviator who unknowingly sends out a wrong signal on his transponder.
- The Air Force currently suffers from a critical shortage of aviators for manned aircraft.
- However, your routine instrument scan must be altered from aircraft to aircraft, which aviators know is not good.
- The American aviator Richard Byrd flew over the South Pole in 1929.
- In less than a month, we've lost two training aircraft and four aviators.
- First, we expect them to master an aircraft system, since aviators fly to fight and lead from the front.
- Fighter management is a tool that keeps aviators and aircraft safe to fly another day.
- Launched in 1936, she took part in the one-month search for the lost aviator Amelia Earhart.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.