- She received her bachelor of engineering degree in aerospace avionics from Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia, and has also worked in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- That means knowing the airplane's sophisticated systems - hydraulics, avionics, communications, navigation and electrical.
- The training, both classroom and practical, covers a range of aircraft and avionics technical courses, aircraft structural courses, and aircraft life support courses.
- Students study subjects such as aerodynamics, aircraft electrical systems and avionics.
- She has more than nine years of systems engineering experience with avionics both at the platform integration level and unit level.